On September 24th, the Chapter received an email from our APICS District Manager that Gold status was achieved. GOLD! What an accomplishment that is! The Board of Directors worked hard every month, keeping track of what was complete and what still needed to be done. The Chapter could not have achieved Gold status without our members and the support of the community. THANK YOU!
What goals would you like to achieve? Write them down and create a plan. Take time every week to review your goals and take small steps forward. Each step is one step closer to your goal. You can succeed!
2017 is coming to a close. The Board is already planning some exciting events for 2018. As the details are finalized, we will keep you informed. We hope to see you in 2018!
Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Your Chapter President,
LEADING THE WAY AT APICS 2018
If you were not able to attend APICS 2017 in San Antonio, TX, planning can start today. The 2018 annual conference will be held September 30th - October 2nd in Chicago, IL. The conference has several learning paths to choose from. Whether your focus is on planning, delivering, sourcing, returns, making or enabling, there is valuable information for everyone. More details will become available in the next couple of months.
We are currently scheduling events for 2018. We would love to tour your facility! This is an excellent opportunity to show off your business processes and operations and let the community know what you do. If you are interested in scheduling an event, please contact us today.
Did you miss out on the current class to obtain your CPIM certification? Are you still interested? Do not delay any longer. Planning has started for the next class. Click here to email us to be added to the mailing list for the upcoming January Part 1 class (previously Basics).
Happy APICS and North Central Ohio Chapter Membership Anniversary to:
We use the month and year of the members original APICS join date for recognition of their anniversary. This may not be the month the membership renewal is due.
The North Central Ohio Chapter welcomes our newest members to the chapter and APICS.
|Pushpa Priya Battula|
|Current Membership Total:||43|
|Student Associate (not included in total)||11|
Are you asking yourself: "Why become a Member?"
With an APICS membership, you will gain access to industry tools and resources necessary to expand your supply chain knowledge and grow your professional network.
- Education and events - Enjoy discounts on local events and seminars. Members also receive discounted registration for the APICS annual conference focusing on end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Global connections - Attend events at a local chapter or take advantage of online networking opportunities to connect with a global network of supply chain professionals.
- APICS magazine - Keep up on the latest news and trends with our essential publication. Members receive a free subscription this industry-leading supply chain publication.
- APICS Dictionary - Expand your industry vocabulary with 4,800 supply chain, logistics, and operations management terms and definitions.
- Career resources - Advance your career with access to our members-only job board, mentor center, webinars, career planning resources and more!
- Research reports - Stay on the cutting-edge with research reports that include analyses and best practices.
Interested in joining APICS and the North Central Ohio Chapter - CLICK HERE
Questions on joining or member benefits: Contact Anna at MEMBERSHIP@APICS-NORTHCENTRALOHIO.ORG
We LOVE Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management! Do you have a related personal story to share? Contact one of the volunteers on the Chapter Board of Directors. We would enjoy planning an event with you as our guest speaker.
Board of Directors of the North Central Ohio Chapter for 2017-2018
Christine Evans, CPIM