There are a lot of changes going on this time of year. Have you been considering joining the Chapter as a Board Member, but would like additional information? The Chapter year has just started, so now is the best time to become a volunteer.
There will be exciting information in next month's newsletter. Make sure to open it, to find out what is going on!
LEADING THE WAY AT APICS 2017
Join us in exciting San Antonio, October 15-17, 2017 for the flagship event from the premier supply chain organization.
APICS 2017 brings together more than 2,000 attendees, 60+ educational sessions, 12 facility tours, two keynotes and countless networking opportunities. This year’s theme of Leadership explores the many opportunities that have emerged through the rise of supply chain, and the skills it takes to excel in today’s complex, dynamic global environment.
Explore forward-thinking topics covering end-to-end supply chain, logistics and operations management with our 2017 learning paths inspired by the Supply Chain Operations Reference (SCOR) model: Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return, Enable.
Need one more excellent reason to attend APICS 2017? At the conference, APICS will be remembering 60 years of supply chain evolution and looking forward to the bright future of the profession. Be part of the celebration of APICS's 60th anniversary in San Antonio!
October 15–17, 2017
Did you miss out on the current class to obtain your CPIM certification? Are you still interested? Click here to email us to be added to the mailing list for the upcoming January Part 1 class (previously Basics).
Happy APICS and North Central Ohio Chapter Membership Anniversary to:
Michael Kaufman - 2010
Erin Marchant - 2016
Bradley Weaver - 2003
We use the month and year of the members original APICS join date for recognition of their anniversary. This may not be the month the membership renewal is due.
The North Central Ohio Chapter welcomes our newest members to the chapter and APICS.
North Central Ohio Chapter: 45
Ashland University Student Chapter: 6
Are you asking yourself: "Why become a Member?"
With an APICS membership, you’ll gain access to industry tools and resources necessary to expand your supply chain knowledge and grow your professional network.
- Education and events - Enjoy discounts on local events and seminars. Members also receive discounted registration for the APICS annual conference focusing on end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Global connections - Attend events at a local chapter or take advantage of online networking opportunities to connect with a global network of supply chain professionals.
- APICS magazine - Keep up on the latest news and trends with our essential publication. Members receive a free subscription this industry-leading supply chain publication.
- APICS Dictionary - Expand your industry vocabulary with 4,800 supply chain, logistics, and operations management terms and definitions.
- Career resources - Advance your career with access to our members-only job board, mentor center, webinars, career planning resources and more!
- Research reports - Stay on the cutting-edge with research reports that include analyses and best practices.
Interested in joining APICS and the North Central Ohio Chapter - CLICK HERE
Questions on joining or member benefits: Contact Anna at MEMBERSHIP@APICS-NORTHCENTRALOHIO.ORG
We LOVE Supply Chain, Logistics and Operations Management! Do you have a related personal story to share? Contact one of the volunteers on the Chapter Board of Directors. We would enjoy planning an event with you as our guest speaker.
Board of Directors of the North Central Ohio Chapter for 2017-2018
Christine Evans, CPIM